Know Your Snapseed App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
One of the best app ever seen for EDITING 1. Don’t alter the picture quality 2. Include a lot of professional editing tools 3. Easy to use when learned once 4. Professional editors advice 5. Depth effect can be seen in lens blurr 6. Blending of different filters 7. Provide changing intensity of each filter 8.amazing pose edits 9. Etc. Etc. JUST AMAZING DOWNLOAD IT USE IT LEARN IT AND DO PROFESSIONAL EDITING
Dear Google, first of all understand the fact that your snapseed is a success because it is good in tuning an image in a fraction of a second. Professional photographers use this for this advantage of snapseed. Now you have brought filters to the front row and messed up the arrangement of the tuning tools area. Your engineers’ quick action in coming up with a solution will help you retain customers or else people will start searching for alternatives. Your idea of bringing new look is much appreciated but definitely this is not the right one. Your loyal customer
The interface was great as it was, why change it. But a bigger issue… HOW DO YOU SAVE/LOAD A “LOOK” NOW! I’ve searched, and now it seems that you can only save the looks via QR code. I really wish I could roll back to the old version. Maybe I’ll see if I can find another device and pull the apk…
Previously I gave 5 stars to this app. But now I take back two of them because of the new interface. I don’t undrestand why they changed the interface from something unique and beautiful to some boaring stupid interface. Beside I can not open raw images in this app as it suppose to do. Here is my previous review which still valids: This app is very powerful and yet easy to use. They’re some features that might missing, for example it would be nice to have curve tool. However, it’s already has many cool features.
• Updated design: Built for easier access to Snapseed’s robust editing tools
• New Looks palette: 11 beautiful presets handcrafted by the Snapseed team
September 20, 2017
50,000,000 – 100,000,000
4.4 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Snapseed for PC Free Download Links:
Snapseed for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Snapseed for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Snapseed for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Snapseed for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Snapseed:
Inorder to run Snapseed on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Snapseed for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Snapseed for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Snapseed on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Snapseed for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Snapseed for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.