Know Your Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Experience the fun of a new arcade plane shooting game!
We took classic arcade shoot them up and remade them with 3D pixel graphics to create ‘Retro Shooting’.
We guarantee to provide you with a thrilling and fun time.
– Progress through 120 exciting levels that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
– Choose between 20 very different aircrafts, each with their own unique and powerful weapons!
– Destroy enemies with a variety of stylish fighter planes
– Dazzling and various lethal attacks!
– Massive boss battles to get you pumped up for fighting
– Complete exciting challenges and randomly assigned special missions
– Compete with your Game Center friends for higher rankings in ‘infinite mode’
– Supported for tablets
▶ Shooting is So cool !
Enjoy the variety of shooting games from SHMUP HOLIC!
– Gold Flower – Bullet Hell Shooter
– Astrowings Blitz
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of service
Great game. Controls are ok… if there is a way to swipe your hand without the oils on your fingers rubbing off and it getting a little raw, I would love to know. I feel a slight decrease in movement ability when the glass starts to feel dry. *Update* idk why, but it’s easier to swipe now. Only issue is not due to the app or developers. I wish I had a controller or joystick, to see the jet . Great game.
Decent game, but either a bug or a flawed system prevents the player from storing and accumulating coins, making it virtually impossible to earn other ships. For instance, if I earn 1500 coins on a mission, and 1250 on the next mission, the coin balance will only total 1250, the 1500 from the previous mission is lost. Considering a ship variant costs 20,000 coins, I don’t understand how it’s possible to earn another ship. A simple coin “bank” would earn this otherwise great title five stars, and some actual micro transactions.
Great game. Its a 5 star after the fix the BUG with the BLACK ROSE ship. Once you use your special, you can no longer shoot until you get shot down. Its the best ship for the levels so far beside the new ones I havent tried with the update. Fix it please! Edit: Thanks for the fix! 8-5 was just to difficult to get perfect with the other ships
Pretty fun, great game when I’m out of 4G as well. Fun and challenging and not too frustrating. Seems to take long at first glance, but that turned out not too big of a problem.
Fixed the charge skill bug occurred on a few ships.
September 25, 2017
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
4.4 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 40.00 – ₹ 1,200.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC Free Download Links:
Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D:
Inorder to run Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter 3D for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.