Know Your Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
THE LITE VERSION ALLOWS THE CHILD TO PLAY 5 LEVELS OF 4 GAMES. THESE TEACH THE SOUNDS a, m, s, t AND THEIR REVISION LEVEL. THE REVISION LEVEL USES THE SOUNDS THEY HAVE LEARNT TO BLEND THEIR FIRST WORDS.
One In-App purchase gives you the full app, you will have the complete program – no more to pay.
**TRY ONE LEVEL PER DAY AND CHECK FOR PROGRESS AT THE REVISION LEVEL TO SEE IF THEY ARE READY FOR THE COMPLETE PROGRAM WHERE THEY WILL LEARN TO READ, HEAR, WRITE AND REMEMBER ALL THE SINGLE SOUNDS AND THEN USE THEM TO BLEND THE LETTERS TO READ WORDS, HEAR THE SOUNDS IN THEM AND THEN SPELL THEM.**
** ideal for beginning readers, pre-schoolers about to start school, kindergarten kids, and those having difficulty with reading. It is a companion to our Parrotfish Sight Words app **
Understanding language, learning sight words and learning how sounds make words through a structured phonics program are proven to be the best ways for kids to learn to read.
This is a complete structured approach to teaching beginning phonics. When completed children should be able to read, write and spell simple words such as cat and fan, and blends such as brush and hang. (For teachers this covers single sounds, cvc, cvcc, ccvc, ccvcc, cccvcc)
10 to 15 minutes per day spent on a structured phonics program seems to be optimal. If your child is ready to learn to read then have them complete one level per day to provide this experience.
* Set up individual profiles for multiple users in the full version
* Letters are introduced in the order taught in many schools.
* 4 single sounds are taught then there is a revision level where the sounds are used to read and write words
* They learn the sound, what it looks like, to recognise it in words, to read words, to blend letters into words, and how to write each letter
* Reading and writing simple words begins as soon as the first 4 sounds are learned
* Upper and lower case letters are introduced together
* Male and female voices and different fonts are used to aid generalisation
* 6 games have increasing difficulty and each cover a different reading skill and aid memory
* Revision levels consolidate the sounds from the previous levels
* The games provide lots of practice and repetition of the words
* All games build fluency and instant recognition
* Guesses are not rewarded. Progress is determined by accuracy
* The games are enjoyable with real game play, immediate feedback, reward structure and progress tracking
* 17 levels commencing at single letters and progressing to blending and segmenting words
* Over 150 images and 500 words, a really comprehensive learning experience
* Completely add free, internet connection not required
Options allow progression through games and levels in logical order or all levels can be unlocked so younger children can play the easier games at each level. Music can be turned off and levels can be reset.
1 – Titus is Fishing: Matching a spoken sound to the written sound, starts easy with only one choice, then gets harder. Lower case and upper case are used
2 – Feed Green Gordie: Drag the image that starts with the sound into the fish’s mouth
3 – Trace and Write: Trace the letter being learned, staying on the track, with a starting and ending point and directional arrow for each stroke marked. As it gets harder only the starting, ending points and directional arrows are shown.
4 – What’s Missing: An image and its word are shown with the target letter missing from the beginning, middle or end of the word. Select the correct letter or letter sound and drag it into place.
5 – Slide and Match: A revision game for the letters covered in the level. Drag the same sounds on to a pile to match. As the pile gets taller the colours darken
6 – Spell with Sam: Make words from all of the sounds that they have been taught. If they can do this they are actually reading and writing.
If you have any suggestions on improvement, please leave us a message at email@example.com
Before downloading it didn’t say anything about in app purchases. Now that my kids got thru the first 4 letters, it says to purchase the full version to continue. That’s a big bummer. My kids liked it. I need something I don’t have to pay for. It was disappointing to be decieved
Good. Lacks customizable trace and write Potentially good. The lack of customizable trace and write prevents me from giving it full marks. The letters M and T are written in a different order from where we are taught. There could be other letters having same issue, but this I what I could tell from the free version.
I’m very impressed! My 5 year old LOVES this! The stars gave her motivation to repeatedly work on problem areas until she progressed. SOLD!
OUTSTANDING, ASTOUNDING, BRILLIANT!!!!!!!This is by far the best app, and worth to buy, it’s truly truly excellent, and I say this being an early childhood teacher of 26 years.
Bug fix, full version in-app purchase was not working for some users
September 29, 2017
100,000 – 500,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 80.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC Free Download Links:
Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers:
Inorder to run Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Phonics – Sounds to Words for beginning readers for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.