Know Your Google Keep App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
Kevin Eric Fernández Sánchez
I can’t understand why this app use too much data usage!! Every time I open it this app spend, at least 0.20mb of my data usage and I open it a lot of times per day. It would be nice if you can fix that, then I will happy of put 5 stars and a good comment 🙂
Easy to use but it is too easy to delete a note unintentionally which has happened to me twice in the last 3 weeks. I have my grocery list in Keep and I am at the store checking my list all of a sudden my note/shopping list suddenly disappears. It’s gone with no way to recover it. The name of the app should be Lost It Sucker!
I’ve been using Keep for notes and lists for years now. (I mostly use TickTick for reminders, but Keep will do those too). The recent addition of Undo/Redo makes Keep perfect! I love the convenience of accessing Keep from my phone, tablet, or Gmail. Right now, my only nitpick is that I often have trouble figuring out how to return to my active notes from the archive, but I don’t go into archive much so it isn’t a big deal.
While I often used Keep with voice typing, I decided to revoke the permission until I need it, as it’s obvious that it can be abused through eavesdropping. But this app doesn’t respect my privacy and demands I activate the microphone via a pop-up every ten seconds. No I won’t do that, but here’s a one star review for you. Update, you’ve added undo/redo; I’m giving back some stars.
* Support for undoing and redoing of note edits
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
July 18, 2017
Varies with device
100,000,000 – 500,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Google Keep for PC Free Download Links:
Google Keep for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google Keep for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google Keep for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Google Keep for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Google Keep:
Inorder to run Google Keep on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google Keep for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google Keep for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google Keep on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google Keep for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google Keep for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.