Know Your File Manager App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
File manager is the best file explorer, file tool for android device manager with powerful features: Copy, cut, paste, rename, compress, transfer, download …
File manager app is free, really easy to use with file organizer by category: Images, Music, Movies, Documents, Apps,…
With this app manager for Android, you can easily manage your files and folders on device, manage local and remote/cloud storage.
This is the solid explorer files app, its so cool file manager android app that provides usage manager, storage manager and a lot of releven features.
– Browser files easily by category: documents and data, images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
– Manage all files and folders in local device storage, files and folders in SD Card. Browse file system, whole storage systems via the app
– Support Wi-Fi mode & created hotspot for file sharing
– Storage analysis: analyze local storages to clean up useless files.
– File transfer: Transfer apps, images, music, documents, movies via Wifi
– File manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage
– Access file in LAN: Manage files within your LAN Wifi via HTTP
– More storage options via cloud storages: Supports cloud drive accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, Box
– Images: Manage image and picture files your storages. Preview: bmp, gif, jpg, png…
– Audios: Manage music and sound related files. Audio formats: wav, mp3, ogg, es, flac, m4p, wav, wma…
– Videos: Manage video files in device. Video formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv…
– Document organizer for my documents, document storage: Manage all document files in device. File formats: doc, ppt, pdf, es…
– Apps: View all applications installed in device. You can stop or delete apps, delete data or cash of apps, backup app as apk file.
– Downloads: Manager all files, that were downloaded in your device
– Cloud driver: accessing your cloud storage such as dropbox, google drive and One Drive.
– PC file transfer (shareit via wifi explorer): Easy to transfer files, music transfer, transfer photos to PC, fastest way to sharefile, share photos, share music.
– Store analyzer: analyzer files and folders
– Junk cleaner (link to our app): clean and manage file, folder, scan and clean whole mobile storage to get extra space storage, more file storage
– Audio manager, document manager
– Zip tools: Easy to compress files by using various zarchiver tools like zip, winzip, rar, winrar, 7zip
– Compress formats supported: zip, rar, 7z, 7zip, tar gz, tgz
– Integrated file unzipper, unarchiver tools: You can extract files immediately within the app and don’t need install third-party app
– Easy to unzip files, unrar using zip file extractor like 7z extractor, zip file opener free
– Send files using send anywhere API SDK, share it by a code
– Sd card manager android tool: Tools for sd card manager like: usage volume, copy, cut, paste, move files & send to sd card
– Data manager & data transfer: file sharing using various tools: “send anywhere”, email, sms, … & file transfer to PC via http file transfer protocol
– Cloud storage: fileshare by creating a shere link, file upload from local to cloud
– File search: search for file & folder
Available very soon:
– Ftp file transfer protocol with ftp server in app & ftp client in web file browser
– Service to share file that share it by a link.
Download file manager app now if you want a best file manager or file explorer tool of Android manager tools.
WORST. FILE. APP. EVER. Rather than my files moving from my SD card to my phone storage, it just deleted them and said move failed!
Jr’s OK it just that it lack music and video players
Lเεїзղҽร リオネス Ɛℓเຊεїз๖ҽtђ エリザベス
it doesn’t copy, paste or move files on to my SD card to me edit: instead of moving my files it deletes them -_-
No select all or invert selection
Best file manager, file browser for android, manage all file, folder, air file transfer via wifi
Latest update: Option to show hidden files & Guide to use SD card
v1.0: Lot of features
– Copy, paste, move, compress file
– Share file, send anywhere
– Cloud storage: Google drive, Dropbox, Box, One drive.
– Storage analytic, junk cleaner
v1.1: Option to copy/share “send anywhere key”, fix crash bugs
v1.3: Option to show hidden files & Guide to use SD card
December 29, 2017
10,000 – 50,000
4.2 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
File Manager for PC Free Download Links:
File Manager for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the File Manager for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run File Manager for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
File Manager for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for File Manager:
Inorder to run File Manager on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the File Manager for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including File Manager for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running File Manager on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install File Manager for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the File Manager for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.