Looking out for the latest App in Google Play Store? Its Bluestacks offline installer
What is BlueStacks App Player?
Bluestacks is the latest addition of Apps within Google Play that enables you run Android apps on your Mac or PC. Since it is also referred to as Bluestacks for Windows 8, Windows 8 users who want an amazing experience without additional hardware you are safe with Bluestacks which will offer you a virtual Android environment. Within it, it is complete with access to the Google Play store. More so it is an Android Emulator that will help you play your favorite Android Applications and games easily with its awesome technology.
However with its good take in the market Bluestacks offline installer has its deficiencies that you should be aware of:
- You cannot easily multitask on it from one Apps to another hence you always have to go back to the home screen to open the next App. This is done by tapping on the My Apps menu.
- The keyboard for this App is a bit cramped hence if you want to comfortably use it, you must put BlueStacks into a Windowed mode.
Features of BlueStacks for Windows 7/8
- Without any rebooting required, Bluestacks is a reliable utility that runs Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows
- It is absolutely free to download and play any Android games without experiencing any issue.
- BlueStacks allows its users to install up to 26 of their favorite Android applications and run them at any time. In addition it eliminates the need for you to carry two different devices since you can use it on Android and Mac OS X.
- It is available on full screen with a fast speed especially when downloading games and can easily run 17 pre-loaded apps “out of the box”
Downloading Bluestacks App Player for Windows 8/7
By following the simple steps illustrated below you will definitely experience the fun and excitement associated with this App.
Step 1: You will need to download BlueStacks offline file which is the installation wizard to which you will be provided with the link.
Step 2: Double click on the downloaded file to run the BlueStacks Offline installer.
Step 3: Now with the availability of the offline Installer wizard of Bluestacks, proceed by following the instructions displayed.
Step 4: If you have successfully installed before being able to use, restart your PC to configure the changes.
Step 5: Now run the app to download your favorite Android games that will please your heart.
Note: To run any app, select the icon pertaining to the application you wish to run from the start screen. Besides if you want to download new apps on BlueStacks through Google play or any other application store go to the search bar and search for your desired app name
Also See : How to Download Viber on PC?
With Bluestacks you can download over a million Apps.
Latest posts by Andrew Phaw (see all)
- Free Download & Install WhatsApp For PC/Laptop In Windows 8/8.1/7 - February 1, 2015
- Download Odin for Windows & Android (Latest Version) - September 17, 2014
- Angry Birds Hack for Android, iPhone and iPad – Unlimited Coins and Free Power Ups - September 24, 2013