Know Your Batman: The Enemy Within App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
**EPISODE 2 is available to download via in-app purchase!**
In this latest chapter from the award-winning studio behind Batman – The Telltale Series, both Bruce Wayne and Batman will be forced into precarious new roles. The Riddler has returned to terrorize Gotham City, but his gruesome puzzles merely foreshadow an even greater crisis. With the arrival of a ruthless federal agent and the return of a still nascent Joker, Batman must navigate uneasy alliances while Bruce Wayne undertakes a perilous series of deceptions. Which of Batman’s new allies will you choose to trust? And how deep into the darkness will you let Bruce descend?
Includes Episode 1 of a 5 part series in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
**Save 25% on additional episodes in Batman: The Enemy Within by purchasing the Season Pass [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the ‘Episodes’ menu**
Supports the following GPUs:
– Tegra K1 & X1
– Adreno 418, 420, 430, 505 and 530
– Mali T760 & T880
– Nvidia Maxwell
Examples of currently supported devices:
– Samsung Galaxy S6 and up, Note 4 & 5
– Google Pixel, Pixel C & Pixel XL
– Google Nexus 5X, 6P & 9
– Sony Xperia XZ, Z4, & Z5
– HTC One (M9) & 10
– Nvidia Shield Tablet (2014) & Shield Tablet K1
– LG G4, V10, G Flex2
– OnePlus 2, 3, & 3T
There are multiple issues with this game. 1) The audio crackles infrequently. 2) Massive battery drainer. It drained my Pixel XL battery from 80% to 30% in 45 minutes. And the phone was pretty warm. No other game on my phone does that. 3) This game throws spammy “Play me” notifications. Didn’t expect this from TellTale. Apart from these issue, the game’s story itself is entertaining.
Seems good. Runs well. But audio over any Bluetooth device is a crackly, laggy, stuttering mess. I cannot play this game until it’s fixed.
So I really enjoyed playing the first episode and love how you get to choose what happens next when playing Bruce or batman. I think the game is worth the money but one thing I would say that swiping the directional arrows and dragging seems quite difficult to do as it does not always work and when I retry I have to watch the scene all other again maybe include a skip button instead of having to watch the scene over and over again but other that than I really loved this game and it did get me thinking a lot. I’m considering to purchase the other episode, I would like to know if it’s a continuation of the 1st episode or a totally separate ?
I would give the game 5 stars but was really disappointed because after i bought the season pass the game doesnt even load. So I pretty much paid $15 to make my game crash.
October 4, 2017
50,000 – 100,000
4.4 and up
Rated for 16+
₹ 320.00 – ₹ 990.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Batman: The Enemy Within for PC Free Download Links:
Batman: The Enemy Within for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Batman: The Enemy Within for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Batman: The Enemy Within for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Batman: The Enemy Within for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Batman: The Enemy Within:
Inorder to run Batman: The Enemy Within on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Batman: The Enemy Within for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Batman: The Enemy Within for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Batman: The Enemy Within on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Batman: The Enemy Within for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Batman: The Enemy Within for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.